Yesterday I have invented the best sandwich in the world! Some will call it gourmet!
Here is the recipe:
- Toast two pieces of Warburtons medium white bread (or similar – any good white toast should be ok).
- Spread a medium layer of Red Onion Chutney (I recommend English Provender Co.) on one piece of toast. Let it sink in a bit.
- Pour some Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Wings Sauce (I recommend Frank’s) on the other piece of bread.
- Cover the onion chutney with a medium slice of fresh, mild gouda cheese.
- Put a think slice of a thick Chorizo sausage in the middle.
- Put generous slices of sweet tomato.
- Add two slices of strong, white onion.
- Put few cucumber slices on top of the onion. Add salt.
- Close the sandwich. Cut and consume immediately!
I have no photo of this exquisite dish, because the sandwich disappears before I manage to find a camera. Try it!